There are a bunch of food items that require just a few minutes to cook but they cannot compare to DOMOCO's Asian-style dumplings that cook in three seconds using their dumpling cannon. The Japanese mobile carrier has become known to an online audience for its bizarre commercials featuring segments it calls "3-second cooking." In another ad, a similar cannon was used to cook tempura shrimp.
The dumpling cannon illustrates how fast the company's 4G LTE network is, which, according to the company, is the fastest in all of Japan. With one push of a button, the dumplings rapidly shoot through chives, flour and fire on their way to being cooked. If DOMOCO can radically improve cooking times, then it should surely be able to ensure that customers can browse the net and upload their selfies swiftly.
This Japanese Mobile Carrier Uses Dumplings to Show the Network's Speed
1. Fast Cooking Techniques - Opportunities to revolutionize cooking methods and reduce cooking times for any type of food.
2. Novelty Ads - Innovative and bizarre advertising strategies to capture the attention of potential customers.
3. Visualizing Speed - Trends for visualizing speed and efficiency of products through creative and eye-catching means.
1. Telecommunications - Opportunities to create unique ads that showcase both the speed and reliability of their network.
2. Food and Beverage - Opportunities to explore new cooking techniques and methods to reduce cooking time and increase efficiency.
3. Marketing and Advertising - Opportunities to create memorable and engaging advertisements for various products and services.