The Circuit Scribe Drone Builder Kit has been developed as an advanced solution for avid DIYer kids to use when seeking to craft their very own drone. Coming packed with everything they need to get started, the kit lets kids create a quadcopter drone that can be used for hobby purposes, offering a first-person POV during flight and a crash-friendly design. The drone also features an auto-leveling design that makes it safe for flying indoors and suitable for those who are new to the hobby to get started with.
The Circuit Scribe Drone Builder Kit will be available starting November 8 and is part of the expansion of maker culture into the toy market as kids seek to perform more complex tasks and projects.
The Circuit Scribe Drone Builder Kit Can be Rebuilt if Crashed
1. DIY Drone Kits - Development of DIY drone kits, combining education and entertainment, creates an opportunity for smart toy manufacturers.
2. Crash-friendly Drones - Reducing repair or replacement costs with innovative commercial drone designs, increasing the drones usage time and operators' motivation.
3. Auto-leveling Feature - Innovating auto-leveling feature for new drone hobbyists, seeks to improve their interest and increase market penetration.
1. Education - Providing drone builder kits for classrooms create hands-on educational opportunities for children in science, engineering, technology and mathematics (STEM) fields.
2. Smart Toy - Incorporating advanced technology and innovative designs that meet educational and developmental needs of children, creates an opportunity for smart toy manufacturers.
3. Consumer Electronics - Exploring the mini-drone market and offering diverse options with increased functionality creates opportunities for commercial drone manufacturers.