There are several types of vino drinkers, and where one may store away a special bottle for aging, another may be eager to pop the cork immediately. Drink Wine packaging undoubtedly appeals to the latter.
Horea Grindean of the UK has developed this whimsical brand identity which takes pride in embodying and exuding a playful side that appeals to a younger generation. The makers of the delicious fermented grape drink encourage consumers to enjoy the fruity taste of the alcoholic beverage immediately, only warning that one must be wary of all party pictures posted on Facebook. Even the high contrast color scheme of the bold bottle labels screams youth, creating a vivid appearance so that Drink Wine packaging jumps off of the liquor store shelf and into the excited hands of aspiring connoisseurs.
Drink Wine Packaging Craves Consumption
1. Playful Brand Identity - Creating a brand identity that exudes playfulness can attract a younger generation of consumers.
2. Youth-focused Packaging - Developing packaging with bold colors and vivid appearance can capture the attention of aspiring connoisseurs.
3. Immediate Consumption Approach - Promoting immediate consumption of alcoholic beverage can cater to vino drinkers eager to enjoy the fruity taste right away.
1. Wine and Spirits Industry - The wine and spirits industry can explore playful brand identities and packaging strategies to target a younger demographic.
2. Liquor Retail Industry - Liquor retailers can benefit from stocking youth-focused packaging designs that stand out on the shelves and attract eager connoisseurs.
3. Social Media Industry - The social media industry can capitalize on the trend of immediate consumption by providing platforms for users to share their party pictures and experiences.