For children and adults alike, only dreams offer a surreal escape from reality in which most things are possible -- these dream-inspired paintings aim to replicate that effect.
The paintings are created by the French artist Eric Roux-Fontaine, who creates another world with nothing but brushstrokes. His paintings include men free-falling into beautiful landscapes, an enchanted forest with floating orbs of light, people swinging on theme park rides in front of the moon, a man standing in a library amidst a pool of water and a person standing atop the surface of the moon and releasing shards of light and color into the moon's atmosphere.
These beautiful surreal paintings perfectly capture a dream-inspired world that only exists in people's imaginations.
These Paintings Represent Scenes Only Possible in the Imagination
1. Surrealism Art Trend - The trend towards surrealism art inspired by dreams and imagination will continue to grow with possibilities to explore new themes and media.
2. Escape Reality Trend - The trend towards escape reality art to create immersive experiences that transport people into different worlds will be disruptive to traditional art forms.
3. Dreamworld Experience Trend - The trend towards creating dreamworld experiences that offer an escape from reality will see innovative developments in the use of technology and immersive environments.
1. Art and Design Industry - Opportunities for artists and designers to explore surrealism and create unique immersive experiences that take people on a journey into their imaginations.
2. Entertainment and Media Industry - Opportunities to create dreamworld experiences that use technology and immersive environments to transport people and create new forms of storytelling.
3. Tourism and Hospitality Industry - Opportunities to create immersive dreamworld experiences that offer a unique escape for travelers seeking new and unusual experiences.