Paris-based typographic artist and designer known as Pieter Ceizer introduced his latest wooden Dream sculpture that takes on a light-hearted design language. It continues on the designer's Woody series, and it is cut, painted, screen printed, and varnished by hand.
It is all done in the artist's Paris studio and boasts a painted sky blue look with white clouds screen-printed on top. His signature link work is also detailed in a dark blue to create a contrasting look. The Dream sculpture stands at 10 inches tall, 3 inches deep, and 14.5 inches wide. The Dream sculptures are only limited to 30 as it is each numbered by hand and signed at the bottom of the foot.
Image Credit: Pieter Ceizer
Pieter Ceizer Launches the New Artful Dream Sculpture
1. Artistic Handmade Wooden Sculptures - There is an opportunity for artists to create unique handmade wooden sculptures that combine traditional craftsmanship and modern design elements.
2. Limited Edition Art Collectibles - Creating limited edition art collectibles like Pieter Ceizer's Dream sculpture can increase the item's value and provide an opportunity for artists to create unique and desirable works of art.
3. Handcrafted Designer Home Decor - Handcrafted designer home decor like Pieter Ceizer's Dream sculpture provides an opportunity for designers to create unique, one-of-a-kind pieces that fit into the modern aesthetic of many homes.
1. Art - Artists and designers can take advantage of the trend of handmade wooden sculptures to create unique and desirable works of art.
2. Collectibles - The trend of limited edition art collectibles like Pieter Ceizer's Dream sculpture provides an opportunity for businesses to create unique and valuable items that can appeal to collectors.
3. Home Decor - The trend of handcrafted designer home decor like Pieter Ceizer's Dream sculpture provides an opportunity for home decor businesses to create unique and modern pieces that fit with the aesthetic of many homes.