While it may not look like much from the outside, the 'Downtown Cocktail Room' is one of Las Vegas' hottest lounges. Described as "cozy vibe and mixology mecca," the Downtown Cocktail room is the perfect spot for those attending Trend Hunter’s Las Vegas innovation conference who want to indulge in specialty drinks in an unfussy setting.
The Downtown Cocktail room features an unassuming exterior that gives off a distinct speakeasy impression. However, once guests have made it past the front door, they enter a luxurious lounge complete with plush armchairs, roomy booths and minimalist artwork. The luxurious aesthetics are complemented by the extensive drink menu, which includes custom cocktails made from fresh ingredients and house-made bitters. There is also beer, wine, absinthe and a selection of small plates available as well.
For those looking to escape the bright lights of The Strip, this cozy Vegas spot is the perfect hideaway.
The 'Downtown Cocktail Room' Serves Up Complex Drinks in a Cozy Space
1. Cozy Cocktail Lounges - Opportunity for creating cozy cocktail lounges that provide a comfortable and intimate setting for enjoying specialty drinks.
2. Speakeasy-inspired Design - Opportunity to incorporate speakeasy-inspired design elements into lounges, creating a sense of exclusivity and intrigue.
3. Custom Craft Cocktails - Opportunity to offer a wide selection of handmade, custom cocktails using fresh ingredients and unique flavor combinations.
1. Hospitality - Disruptive innovation opportunity for the hospitality industry to create comfortable and stylish lounges that specialize in custom craft cocktails.
2. Interior Design - Opportunity for interior designers to incorporate speakeasy-inspired elements into lounge designs, creating an immersive and unique atmosphere.
3. Culinary and Beverage - Opportunity for culinary and beverage professionals to experiment with unique flavor combinations and create custom craft cocktails that stand out.