The conceptual 'Double Drink Bottle' is an accessible beverage vessel that will work to provide users with a less invasive way to enjoy a sip of water or drink. The bottle features a straw-line component that is built right into the body of the unit that can be accessed by simply taking off the cap, which will eliminate the need for the bottle to be tipped towards the mouth. This will work effectively for those with disabilities, while also accommodating drivers who can freely sip without obstructing their vision.
The conceptual 'Double Drink Bottle' is the winner of the 2020 Golden Pin Design Award, and is the design work of Run-Ze Zhang, Xin-Ru Liu and Hong-Bin Yu.
The Conceptual 'Double Drink Bottle' Doesn't Require Tipping
1. Inclusive Drinkware - The integration of accessibility features in drinkware is a trend to watch out for, providing new opportunities for companies to cater to a wider audience.
2. Innovative Straw Design - A new wave of straw designs in drinkware can emerge, allowing beverage containers to improve user experience and accessibility.
3. Ergonomic Beverage Containers - The development of ergonomically designed drinkware can become a trend, providing more comfortable and accessible drinking experiences for users.
1. Beverage Industry - Companies in the beverage industry can explore the integration of accessibility features in their product designs, catering to a wider market and improving user experience.
2. Healthcare Industry - The healthcare industry can benefit from the development of innovative drinkware designs, providing more accessible and ergonomic options for patients and elderly individuals.
3. Travel and Transportation Industry - The integration of accessibility features in drinkware can be beneficial to the travel and transportation industry, particularly for drivers who require safe and non-obstructive drinking experiences while on the road.