Store your fiscal effects in style with the new 'Dosh' wallets 2010/2011 range of Street and Luxe pocketbooks. Made of a water-resistant polymer and molded in desmopan, these bifold billfolds are made of recyclable materials, having harmed no people, animals or ecosystems during manufacturing.
Available in cool urban colors, the Street Range 'Dosh' wallets come with six card slots. The Luxe collection flaunts debonaire neutral shades with high grade stainless steel money clips. Any owner of a 'Dosh' wallet knows that it's not the quantity of the assets in your pocket, but the quality.
These Bold 'Dosh' Wallets are Bifold Billfolds of the Future
1. Sustainable Wallets - 'Dosh' wallets made of recyclable materials present a disruptive innovation opportunity in the wallet industry to meet the growing demand for eco-friendly products.
2. Water-resistant Accessories - The use of water-resistant polymer in 'Dosh' wallets creates a disruptive innovation opportunity in the accessories industry to cater to customers seeking durable and weatherproof products.
3. Minimalist Wallets - The compact design of 'Dosh' wallets, featuring card slots and money clips, presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the wallet industry to cater to the trend of minimalistic and sleek accessories.
1. Fashion Accessories - 'Dosh' wallets' unique materials and design offer a disruptive innovation opportunity in the fashion accessories industry to create stylish and functional wallets.
2. Sustainability - The use of recyclable materials in 'Dosh' wallets presents a disruptive innovation opportunity in the sustainability industry to promote eco-friendly and socially responsible products.
3. Retail - 'Dosh' wallets' innovative features and modern aesthetic present a disruptive innovation opportunity in the retail industry to attract customers looking for trendy and practical accessories.