Candice CMC is an artist known for her creative photographic arrangements, which include a number of donut art portraits that make use of over 1000 pastries.
In order to create the pieces, Candice CMC takes pictures of the donuts individually and then translates them to canvas by arranging them into detailed images after taking the time to study the colors of each. From a distance, her portraits look like pixelated renditions of famous figures, however as one approaches, the colorful desserts stand out.
By using pastries of various colors and textures, Candice CMC creates art that become more impressive the closer the pieces are looked at. Her donut art series includes the iconic faces of Albert Einstein, Vincent Van Gogh, Marilyn Monroe, Spok and many more of historical and fictional origins alike.
Candice CMC's Donut Art Recreates Famous Figures in Edible Form
1. Edible Art - The trend of creating artistic portraits using edible materials like donuts creates opportunities for innovative food presentation and marketing.
2. Pixelated Portraits - The trend of using pixelation techniques in art, as seen in Candice CMC's donut portraits, provides opportunities for digital artists to explore new ways of creating visually striking images.
3. Exploring Texture and Colors - The trend of utilizing different textures and colors in artwork, as showcased by Candice CMC's donut art series, opens up opportunities for artists to experiment and create unique visual experiences.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage the trend of edible art to create innovative food products, packaging, and experiences.
2. Digital Art - The digital art industry can explore the trend of pixelated portraits to develop new software, tools, and techniques for creating captivating visual artwork.
3. Fine Arts - The fine arts industry can embrace the trend of exploring texture and colors to push the boundaries of traditional art forms and create immersive and engaging experiences for viewers.