In preparation for the winter holiday season in Japan, Domino's Pizza is currently training a fleet of reindeer to introduce an all-new form of Domino's Pizza delivery.
While Domino's has come to be known for its inventive and somewhat outrageous pizza delivery methods—which have involved transport by canoe, drone and even autonomous robots—this one will serve as more than just a novelty. As there is a high amount of snowfall that's expected in Japan, Domino's Pizza is exploring the use of reindeer for travel through heavy snow.
The brand also considered driving a 4-wheel SUV or a snowmobile, but it found that branded reindeers were naturally a better solution to moving through the snow. Currently, the animals are being trained at a driving school in Hokkaido.
In Japan, Domino's Pizza Delivery is Being Offered with Santa's Fleet
1. Winter Delivery Innovations - Exploring new and innovative ways to deliver food during the winter season, such as using animals for transportation.
2. Branded Animal Logistics - Using branded animals as a unique and memorable form of transportation.
3. Environmentally-friendly Delivery - Utilizing alternative delivery methods to reduce carbon emissions, such as using animals instead of motorized vehicles.
1. Fast Food - Exploring new and innovative ways to deliver food during the winter season.
2. Logistics - Looking at unique and exciting ways to transport goods and services, such as using branded animals.
3. Sustainability - Addressing the environmental impact of delivery services and finding greener solutions, such as utilizing animals instead of motorized vehicles.