The Dolli Camera has been designed with the curious in mind and would pique the interest of kids particularly. Conceived by Su Young Kim, the innovative piece of photography equipment was inspired by the magnifying glass.
Pivot the handle out from the bottom of the digital camera and it can be held like the iconic inspector's implement. Doing this will switch the device on and turn it into a live magnifying glass. It allows you to zoom in on anything that catches your eye and enables you to snap pictures of your favorite sights.
You can share your discoveries with friends directly from the cutting-edge Dolli Camera. What's more, interaction with the touchscreen display pulls up encyclopedic information about insects within the viewfinder and even warns you when you've stumbled upon a noxious one.
The Dolli Camera Combines a Magnifying Glass with a Modern Point-and-Shoot
1. Magnifying Glass Cameras - The concept of magnifying glass cameras can appeal to photography enthusiasts looking for a unique perspective to their photos.
2. Interactive Viewfinder Cameras - The integration of encyclopedic information within viewfinders can be a disruptive innovation opportunity for educational toys and STEM-related industries.
3. Child-friendly Cameras - The development of cameras with playful designs and features can cater to children's curiosity while steering them towards photography as an art form and media platform.
1. Photography Equipment Manufacturing - Manufacturers can expand their target audience and niche markets by producing child-friendly and interactive cameras that showcase a distinct design and feature set.
2. Educational Toys - Toys infused with advanced technology can be an exciting addition to educational toys for children, encouraging interactive and engaging playtime.
3. STEM Education - Magnifying glass cameras with educational features can provide an interactive and immersive learning experience, especially in biology and entomology subjects and courses.