Doll part sculptures of this magnitude are equal parts creepy and impressive. The anatomical and precise sculptures were created by Freya Jobbins and show that dolls are more than just the sum of their parts.
The creativity behind this project comes from so many directions. The thought process to even think to tear apart dolls is one thing but the placement of the parts and choice in what part to use where is artistically staggering.
These sculptures use many different doll materials and even the colors to create the larger image. Imagine using doll hair to create the beard of a grizzled mountain man, the idea itself sounds ridiculous, but it works perfectly. These doll part sculptures are a very real example that anything can be made into art.
These Sculptures Take the Bits and Pieces to Make Lifelike Models
1. Doll Part Art - Using parts of dolls to create large sculptures is a unique and creative form of art.
2. Anatomical Sculptures - Creating precise and detailed anatomical sculptures can showcase the human form in a unique way.
3. Unconventional Materials - Artists can explore the potential of using unconventional materials to create innovative and thought-provoking art pieces.
1. Art - With the growing interest in unique and unconventional art, there is room for innovation and creativity in the art industry through the use of unconventional materials and techniques.
2. Toy Manufacturing - Toy manufacturers can consider new approaches to create unique and customizable dolls and other toys for creative and artistic individuals.
3. Anatomy Education - The use of detailed and lifelike anatomical sculptures can aid in anatomy education and provide a more engaging and interactive experience for students.