While there are lots of doll accessories out there that are frilly and pink, these ones from Maplelea appeal to girls with a sporty side. The set of hockey gear includes toy versions of practical sporting gear like shoulder, shin and elbow pads, pants, gloves, a neck guard and of course, a hockey puck and stick. For girls who play hockey, this adorable set is sure to be a hit.
Léonie, one of the culturally diverse dolls available from Maplelea has a backstory that describes her roots in Quebec, Canada, as well as a love for the Montreal Canadiens as her favorite NHL team. In the doll's journal, she describes some fun facts about the origins of the sport to help girls dive deeper into the game.
Maplelea's Hockey Gear Gets Dolls Safely Suited Up for Sports
1. Sporty Doll Accessories - The rise of sports-themed dolls and accessories cater to girls with an interest in athletics.
2. Culturally Diverse Dolls - The trend towards dolls with backstories and diversity representation.
3. Interactive Learning Dolls - Educational aspects integrated into dolls to aid in learning and inspire curiosity.
1. Toy Manufacturing - Opportunities to create innovative sports-themed accessories and toys to appeal to sporty girls.
2. Fashion Retail - Opportunities to produce diverse doll options with cultural significance and representation and inspire diversity in the fashion industry.
3. Edtech - Opportunities to design toys that encourage interactive and educational learning.