These unconventional dog chew treats from Yeti Dog Chew are shaped and branded as "biscotti" treats for pets.
Although the classic Italian almond biscuit cookies that humans often eat are made with ingredients that are commonly found in baked goods, these biscotti sticks for dogs are made with just three simple ingredients—yak's milk, cow's milk and lime juice.
Many pet owners who are looking to provide the best possible care and nutrition for their four-legged furry friends are seeking out treats that are inspired by human foods. Outside of this example from Yeti Dog Chew, this pattern can also be seen with dog treats that resemble everything from ice cream and cakes to popcorn and potato chips.
These Three-Ingredient Dog Chew Treats are Styled Like Dry Biscuits
1. Human-inspired Pet Treats - Opportunity for pet food companies to create dog treats that resemble popular human snacks.
2. Limited Ingredient Dog Treats - Disruptive innovation opportunity for pet treat brands to offer simple and natural ingredients in their products.
3. Creative Shapes in Pet Treats - Potential for pet food companies to design treats in unique shapes to attract pet owners.
1. Pet Food - Opportunity for pet food manufacturers to create unique and innovative dog treats.
2. Pet Treats - Disruptive innovation potential for pet treat companies to introduce unconventional shapes and flavors.
3. Pet Product Design - Opportunity for creative designers to create aesthetically appealing and unique pet treat shapes.