After raising more than $1,000 via Kickstarter campaign, photographer Diggie Vitt traveled across the country to complete his ambitious '365' day photography project.
His first trip was so exhilarating that Vitt decided to hit the road again, leaving the temporary home he had made in Los Angeles to travel with a near-stranger. Together, the two traversed 12,000 miles, couch surfing the entire way. Instead of returning to the sunny palms of LA, Vitt relocated to Steamboat Springs, Colorado, in order to challenge himself by working with a new material: snow.
Vitt's latest photography ventures, inspired by his adventurous travels, are even more experiential than his last. The surreal aesthetic that he began with is still there, but it is augmented by even more emotional depth and self-awareness. Vitt has also expanded his horizons by experimenting with the artistic medium of short film.
Diggie Vitt's Latest Traveling Inspired Some Surreal New Photos
1. Adventurous Travel Photography - Capture breathtaking and surreal photos by incorporating immersive travel experiences into photography projects.
2. Experiential Photography - Create engaging and emotionally-charged photographs that go beyond aesthetics by infusing personal experiences and self-awareness.
3. Exploration of Different Mediums - Push the boundaries of traditional photography by exploring new artistic mediums, such as short film, to enhance visual storytelling.
1. Photography - Incorporate adventurous travel experiences and emotional depth into photography projects to attract a niche audience seeking unique and immersive visuals.
2. Travel and Tourism - Partner with adventurous photographers to showcase unique destinations and experiences, enticing travelers to visit and explore.
3. Film and Entertainment - Collaborate with photographers who experiment with short films to create visually stunning and emotionally captivating content for film festivals and online platforms.