Deux FM has given Eco fashionistas an eco-friendly swimsuit called Mystique.
Mystique is a string bikini made from remnant fabric, nautical rope and organic cotton. This sexy bikini has a bow-shaped bust and is wonderful for that perfect beach day.
Mystique is available in three colors: black, red and eggplant.
Implications - The reason why the mass eco consciousness of consumers continues to grow is because of the human urge to be a good person. Though consumers do value self-sufficiency and personal progression, no one wants to seem selfish; thus, even those who don't really understand the state of the environment are going green. This has created a massive demand for environmentally friendly products for all facets of life.
Deux FM's Mystique Bikini is Sweet & Eco-Savvy
1. Eco-friendly Fashion - There is an increasing demand for eco-friendly fashion products, making it an excellent disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to meet consumers' needs.
2. Use of Remnant Fabric - The use of remnant fabric in fashion products is an emerging trend that presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses aiming to provide sustainable fashion options.
3. Organic Cotton - The use of organic cotton in fashion has gained popularity in recent years, presenting a disruptive innovation opportunity for businesses to meet increasing consumer demand for eco-friendly materials.
1. Sustainable Fashion - The sustainable fashion industry has the opportunity to capitalize on the increasing demand for eco-friendly fashion products.
2. Textile and Fabric Manufacturing - Innovative textile and fabric manufacturing companies can create sustainable products using remnant fabric and organic materials to meet the rising consumer demand for eco-friendly fashion.
3. Retail Industry - The retail industry can meet increasing consumer demand for eco-friendly fashion by stocking and promoting sustainable fashion products made from remnant fabric and organic materials.