At The Detox Market, health, wellness, and beauty go hand in hand, with each aspect serving as an essential part of the boutique's overall philosophy. The Toronto-based retailer, which will be hosting a Trend Safari at Future Festival Toronto 2017, offers an alternative to the chemical-laden cosmetics that are all too common in the market today.
The Detox Market offers pure beauty, health, and wellness products from popular brands like Odacite, Rituel de Fille, and RMS Beauty. Though these brands are clean and natural, beauty products often contain unnatural ingredients like parabens, synthetic fragrances, PEGS, glycols, formaldehyde, and more. The Detox Market keeps an up to date list of these and other nasty additives, banning them from all the products available at its stores and online.
The Detox Market currently operates two retail locations in Toronto and two in Los Angeles, as well as an online store, but the brand started from much humbler beginnings. Originally, Valérie Grandury and Romain Gaillard, Detox Market's founders, were planning to open a one-time-only pop-up shop on Abbot Kinney in Venice, California. After overwhelming support from consumers during that early experiment, the founders decided to support the growing natural movement in the beauty industry by opening up a permanent business.
For The Detox Market, the end goal is to educate and serve a community of like-minded and like-hearted people who believe in the power of pure products. That belief runs deep in the founding principles of the brand; while battling breast cancer, Grandury committed herself to a detoxified life as a means of defense, and that commitment still comes through for the brand today. Experts — including green make-up artists, facialists, nutritionists, and naturopathic doctors — test and compare The Detox Market's health and beauty products every day, ensuring that the offerings hew to the boutique's standards.
The philosophy of purity has helped The Detox Market to become one of Toronto's most celebrated beauty and health stops, as Future Festival Toronto attendees will have the opportunity to see.
This post has been sponsored by The Detox Market.
'The Detox Market' Sells All-Natural Health, Wellness, and Beauty Products
1. Clean Beauty - The rise of clean beauty indicates an opportunity for businesses to promote and market their all-natural and chemical-free products.
2. Wellness Products - With consumers increasing interest in wellness, there is an opportunity for companies to create and sell products that promote personal wellbeing.
3. Green Beauty - The demand for eco-friendly and sustainability-oriented products, drives the need for sustainable packaging and production processes within the beauty industry.
1. Health & Beauty Retail - The retail sector can offer an opportunity for entrepreneurs to create a line of natural, organic, and sustainable health and beauty products.
2. E-commerce - The advent of e-commerce makes it possible for business owners to spread the word about their products without the added costs of conventional retail stores.
3. Wellness Services - Wellness services such as spas and salons have the opportunity to introduce natural and sustainable beauty products that complement and promote their services.