Wildcraft recently launched two new cream formula deodorants made from 100% natural ingredients. The freshly scented products glide seamlessly onto the skin. Packed with herbaceous essential oils, the Indigenous Toronto-based skincare brand handmakes its products from local ingredients.
Consumers can choose between the brand's Lavender and Sage or Lime and Bergamot deodorants. Gentle yet effective, these natural deodorants provide long-lasting results free from irritants. The deodorants reduce odors while absorbing moisture and are infused with magnesium, kaolin clay, and antibacterial essential oils. Made with coconut oil and Vitamin E, the products nourish the skin while providing all-day freshness. The two deodorant scents will be available for purchase on August 24th through Wildcraft's online shop and Indigo's website.
Image Credit: Wildcraft
Wildcraft Launched Two New Cream Formula Deodorants
1. Natural Deodorant Trend - The trend towards natural, non-toxic skincare products presents an opportunity for innovative brands to create effective and sustainable deodorant solutions.
2. Antibacterial Essential Oils Trend - The trend for antibacterial essential oils in skincare presents an innovation opportunity for brands to make naturally derived deodorants with the benefits of reducing odors and inhibiting bacterial growth.
3. Herbal Skincare Trend - The trend for herbal and plant-based skincare products presents a disruptive innovation opportunity for brands to use local and indigenous ingredients to make deodorants that offer effective odour control while providing nourishment to the skin.
1. Personal Care Industry - In the fast-growing personal care industry, consumers are becoming increasingly aware of the need for more sustainable and non-toxic solutions, presenting an opportunity for brands to innovate and develop natural deodorants that meet these needs.
2. Natural Beauty Industry - In the natural beauty industry, consumers are demanding more non-toxic and sustainable solutions, creating an innovation opportunity for brands to create effective natural deodorants that cater to this demand.
3. Indigenous Skincare Industry - The Indigenous skincare industry is growing and presents an opportunity for brands to develop natural and culturally relevant deodorants that use indigenous ingredients and manufacturing processes.