Deodorant crystals are beloved for their ability to clear away unwanted smells with a non-sticky, completely natural formula. To make this type of deodorant even more useful for those who love the outdoors, Incognito infused citronella essential oil into an alum crystal.
The zesty citrus-scented deodorant is all-natural and promises to reduce the wearer's attractiveness to insects. While this underarm product is not a solution for complete protection, it can be combined with a number of other insect repellent products in order to better shield all of the skin's surfaces.
Citronella oil is a popular ingredient in everything from shampoos to balms that protect against mosquitos and other pesky bugs, but this is just one natural solution from Incognito where citronella is used in an inventive way.
Incognito's Deodorant Reduces a User's Attractiveness to Insects
1. Citronella Infused Products - There is an opportunity for companies to utilize citronella essential oil in innovative ways to create all-natural insect repellent products.
2. Natural Deodorants - With the growing demand for natural and sustainable products, there is an opportunity for companies to create natural deodorant options that also have insect repellent properties.
3. Multi-purpose Insect Repellents - There is an opportunity for companies to create insect repellent products that serve multiple purposes, such as reducing body odor alongside insect protection.
1. Personal Care - The personal care industry can benefit from incorporating citronella essential oil into new products that cater to the growing demand for natural and sustainable solutions.
2. Outdoor Recreation - The outdoor recreation industry can incorporate natural, multi-purpose insect repellent products into their offerings to provide added value for customers.
3. Insect Repellent - Companies in the insect repellent industry can introduce natural alternatives to traditional insect repelling products that are just as effective.