Let's face facts: The traditional chain-link fence looks great on a construction site, but it's not exactly the most welcoming design created. DEMAKERSVAN have bucked tradition with their Lace Fence, which works embroidery-esque patterns into a standard industrial chain-link fence.
The flowery design is a marked aesthetic improvement. Although DEMAKERSVAN's Lace Fence is just a concept, it's one I wouldn't mind seeing into production.
Implications - Thinking outside the box is an important part of advertising that is often times a lot harder than it seems. Some of the best ideas can come from the most ordinary objects such as the featured work of DEMAKERSVAN. Ordinary has the ability to become extraordinary with a little thought and creativity.
DEMAKERSVAN Add Lace to the Traditional Chain-Link Design
1. Artistic Fences - There is an opportunity for artists and designers to create unique fence designs that combine functionality and aesthetics to enhance the security and beauty of outdoor spaces.
2. Eco-friendly Fencing - With the increasing demand for sustainability, there is a need for innovative fencing materials and designs that are eco-friendly and blend well with natural surroundings.
3. Smart Security Fencing - There is an opportunity to integrate technology, such as sensors and cameras, into fencing designs to enhance security and provide real-time monitoring and alerts.
1. Construction Industry - Construction companies can incorporate unique and artistic fencing designs as part of their building projects to add value and aesthetic appeal to the properties they develop.
2. Landscaping Industry - Landscaping companies can expand their services to offer eco-friendly fencing options that complement their existing offerings of natural and sustainable outdoor designs.
3. Security Industry - Security companies can embrace innovative fencing technologies to offer smart and proactive security solutions to their clients that go beyond traditional alarm systems and surveillance cameras.