Virtual reality is positioned to be the next frontier for home entertainment, so brands are now more intensely focusing on creating affordable solutions for consumers like the Dell Visor. Set to launch in October with preorders being available in September, the new VR headset is affordably priced at $350 and comes as the brands first foray into the virtual reality sector.
The headset boasts 1,440 x 1,440 pixel LCD display panels along with built-in sensors that offer a full six degrees of movement freedom, while the unit is expected to have Steam VR support.
The Dell Visor comes as a mainstream VR headset that will be more applicable to different consumers to make the technology appealing to users who might not have considered giving it a try yet.
The Dell Visor will Launch in October at a Cost of $350
1. Affordable Virtual Reality - The Dell Visor offers an affordable VR headset option for consumers, opening up opportunities for wider adoption of virtual reality technology.
2. Mainstream VR Headsets - The Dell Visor is a mainstream VR headset that aims to make virtual reality more accessible to a broader market, creating potential for new use cases and applications.
3. Enhanced Freedom of Movement - The Dell Visor's built-in sensors offer a full six degrees of movement freedom, paving the way for immersive virtual reality experiences that require greater user mobility.
1. Consumer Electronics - The affordable VR headset market is expected to grow within the consumer electronics industry, as more brands introduce reasonably priced options like the Dell Visor.
2. Gaming - The Dell Visor's compatibility with Steam VR support creates new opportunities for innovation in the gaming industry, allowing gamers to have more immersive experiences.
3. Entertainment - With the emergence of more affordable and user-friendly VR headsets like the Dell Visor, the entertainment industry can explore new ways to engage audiences through immersive virtual reality experiences.