The Del Taco Fresh Flex prototype reimagines restaurant experiences of the future from the inside out. While the concept stays true to the contemporary look and feel of the brand, it is designed to expand real estate opportunities, lower net investment costs and offer greater convenience for guests.
The Fresh Flex concept boasts a colorful exterior with third-party delivery pick-up stations, double drive-thru lanes for mobile orders and driver pickups and dedicated parking spaces for those who want to eat on the lot. On the inside, there's a focus on transparency, as guests will get a look into the working kitchen and see many fresh ingredients like fresh guacamole and grated cheese in action.
Image Credit: Del Taco
Del Taco Fresh Flex Has Third-Party Pick-Up Stations & More
1. Flexible Restaurant Prototypes - Prototype restaurants, like Del Taco Fresh Flex, with innovative designs that focus on convenience, cost and expanded real estate opportunities, are emerging as a new trend in the restaurant industry.
2. Third-party Pick-up Stations - Third-party delivery pick-up stations, like those at Del Taco Fresh Flex, are changing the way customers get their orders and opening up opportunities for partnerships between restaurant brands and delivery providers.
3. Transparency and Freshness - Restaurant concepts like Del Taco Fresh Flex are bringing transparency to the kitchen and showcasing fresh ingredients to meet the growing demand for healthier and more sustainable food options.
1. Restaurant Industry - Restaurants must adapt to changing customer preferences for convenience, speed, and transparency by investing in flexible prototype designs and innovative delivery methods.
2. Food Delivery Industry - The rise of third-party delivery pick-up stations presents new opportunities for partnerships and collaborations between delivery providers and restaurant brands.
3. Architecture and Construction Industry - Flexible restaurant designs, like those in Del Taco Fresh Flex, present opportunities for architects, construction companies, and real estate developers to innovate and reimagine traditional restaurant spaces.