While there are a slew of beauty products on the market that promise anti-aging and skin repair properties, the DNA Defense SPF from DNA EGF Renewal actually boasts the ability to reverse the effects of sun damage.
This skincare brand comes from Dr. Ronald Moy, a dermatologist and vice president of the Skin Cancer Foundation. His line of skincare products are enhanced with enzymes that have been proven to reduce pre-cancerous and cancerous cells, and thus, the risk of skin cancer.
To further demonstrate that skincare as we know it is being revolutionized, this year's three winners of the Nobel Prize in Chemistry were recognized for recognizing how human DNA repairs itself after being damaged by UV rays. Other brands like Estée Lauder and Neova are also incorporating the findings about DNA repair into beauty products.
DNA EGF Renewal's DNA Defense SPF Reverses Aging and Sun Damage
1. Dna-repairing Skincare - The trend of DNA-repairing skincare products is disrupting the beauty industry by offering solutions to reverse the effects of sun damage and reduce the risk of skin cancer.
2. Enzyme-enhanced Skincare - The trend of incorporating enzymes into skincare products is creating disruptive innovation opportunities for brands to develop formulations that effectively reduce pre-cancerous and cancerous cells.
3. DNA Repair Science - The trend of integrating the latest findings about DNA repair into beauty products presents opportunities for brands to create innovative skincare solutions backed by scientific research.
1. Beauty Products - The beauty products industry can capitalize on the trend of DNA-repairing skincare by introducing innovative formulations that reverse sun damage and protect against skin cancer.
2. Skincare - The skincare industry can explore enzyme-enhanced products to disrupt the market and offer effective solutions for reducing pre-cancerous and cancerous cells in the skin.
3. Dermatology - The dermatology industry can leverage the trend of DNA repair science to develop advanced treatments and skincare solutions that address the effects of sun damage and protect against skin cancer.