'Tenya' is the name of a popular Japanese deep-fried tempura chain that is now offering a unique new dish—the Bacon Chicken Tempura Bowl.
The unique tempura bowl includes thick slices of battered bacon, as well as pieces of chicken, but it also contains a more unusual addition. Some deep-fried pieces in the bowl also include clam chowder tempura, which encases ingredients like clam, potato, onion, chowder broth and carrots in a crispy coating. In all, those who place an order for the new Bacon Chicken Tempura Bowl at Tenya should expect a unique range of tastes and textures.
A few years back, KFC released deep-fried corn soup bites, which is similar to this new deep-fried tempura offering from the Tenya chain.
Tenya's Deep-Fried Tempura Creation Reinvents Clam Chowder
1. Deep-fried Soup - Fast-food chains could create a variety of deep-fried soup options as a unique way to amplify traditional soup flavors.
2. Tempura Innovation - Food chains can experiment with tempura coatings on traditional dishes for a new take on old favorites.
3. Unusual Pairings - Experimenting with unusual food pairings can create unique sensory experiences for customers.
1. Fast-food Chains - Fast-food chains can incorporate deep-fried soup to make their menus more diverse.
2. Food Industry - There is an opportunity for the food industry to experiment with new ways of preparing traditional dishes.
3. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry can use innovative ways to create a unique dining experience for customers.