David's Bridal launched the David's Bridal YouTube Live Channel as a streaming channel that offers around-the-clock content, inspiration and heartfelt moments. The channel showcases real wedding videos to help couples get excited for their own special day, and as Kelly Cook, Chief Marketing & It Officer at David's Bridal, says, "This, literally, is a 24 hour a day video channel full of love, joy, beauty, families, friends, and happiness."
The streaming channel was created to respond to the fact that women are looking for wedding inspiration at all hours, including the middle of the night. With content that depicts real photographers, venues and couples, the 24/7 YouTube channel helps to showcase the work of those within the wedding industry, which promises to be especially valuable during a challenging few years.
The David's Bridal YouTube Live Channel Shares Special Moments 24/7
1. 24/7 Livestreaming Channels - There is an opportunity for other industries to create around-the-clock livestreaming channels that offer inspiration and valuable industry content.
2. Real-life Content - There is a trend towards showcasing real-life content in order to create more authentic connections with audiences.
3. Mobile-accessible Streaming - There is a growing demand for streaming channels that can be accessed on mobile devices to cater to those who are on-the-go.
1. Event Planning - Event planning companies can create livestreaming channels to showcase their work and offer inspiration and educational content for their audience.
2. Travel and Tourism - Travel and tourism companies can create 24/7 livestreaming channels that showcase different destinations, hotels, and attractions to inspire potential customers.
3. Entertainment and Media - Entertainment and media companies can create mobile-accessible livestreaming channels that offer behind-the-scenes content and exclusive access to industry events.