Dairy Farmers of Canada recently launched a new campaign targeting Millennial parents that debunks common myths surrounding milk. The new initiative — called 'Hey Dairy Farmer - Parents' Virtual Tour — gives real Canadian dairy farmers the chance to enlighten parents and kids about the high standards of quality and safety practiced with Canadian milk. The aim of the campaign is to nurture "a stronger sense of pride in Canadian dairy products."
The Hey Dairy Farmer - Parents' Virtual Tour features a video conference between a farmer and a group of millennial parents that mimics a private tour to create an interactive session on Canadian dairy products. The campaign will also include out-of-home (outdoor advertising) elements, social and digital elements to reach consumers during the confides of COVID-19.
Image Credit: Dairy Farmers of Canada, YouTube
The 'Hey Dairy Farmer - Parents' Virtual Tour' Targets Millennial Parents
1. Myth Debunking Campaigns - Opportunity to create campaigns that debunk common myths and educate consumers about specific products or industries.
2. Virtual Interactive Sessions - Potential for virtual tours or interactive sessions that allow consumers to engage with industry experts and learn more about specific products or processes.
3. Enhanced Consumer Education - Growing importance of initiatives that educate consumers about the quality, safety, and production processes behind products to cultivate trust and pride.
1. Advertising and Marketing - Disruptive innovation opportunities in developing creative campaigns that challenge common misconceptions and debunk myths to promote products and industries.
2. Tech and Virtual Reality - Opportunity to develop innovative virtual platforms that allow for interactive sessions and virtual tours, providing a unique educational experience to consumers.
3. Food and Beverage - Growing potential for initiatives in the food and beverage industry to educate consumers about the quality and safety standards of products, building trust and loyalty.