What happens when you take the two epic musical forces of Hans Zimmer and Daft Punk and collide them together? You get something along the lines of this addictive Daft Punk Inception mash-up.
The mash-up is actually a combination of Daft Punk's song 'Derezzed' and several tracks from Hans Zimmer's movie score for the film Inception. Jack Conte (the talented musician behind this Daft Punk Inception mash-up) filmed himself playing every single instrument heard in the musical medley. Interestingly, both soundtracks are from films with augmented reality. Why is it that these types of films always get the best composers to work for them?
If there's any complaint to be said about this intense Daft Punk Inception mash-up, it's that it's too short. I can listen to this all day!
Jack Conte Combines Two Awesome Soundtracks for Musical Ecstasy
1. Movie Soundtrack Mash-ups - Exploring the trend of combining different movie soundtracks to create unique musical experiences.
2. Augmented Reality Films - The increasing presence of augmented reality in movies and the impact it has on the quality of soundtracks.
3. Musical Instrument Medley - The use of multi-instrumental performances to create mash-ups and cover songs in a unique and engaging way.
1. Music Production - Opportunities for music producers to experiment with combining different soundtracks and creating new musical experiences.
2. Film Production - Exploring the incorporation of augmented reality in films and its impact on the overall cinematic experience, including soundtracks.
3. Instrument Manufacturing - Creating innovative instruments and technologies that allow musicians to perform multiple instruments simultaneously for mash-up and cover song productions.