Harness the power of the sun to make your rides to work and back easier with the Cyomo E-Bike. This bike was designed by Raymond Bessemer and incorporates foldaway solar panels to power its electric battery.
The solar panels on the Cyomo E-Bike fold up to capture the sun's energy when the bike isn't in use. They quickly and conveniently fold down when you're ready to ride which helps the bike retain its slim figure. Check it out in the gallery above.
The Cyomo E-Bike Uses Foldaway Solar Panels to Stay Thin and Green
1. Foldaway Solar Panels - The use of foldaway solar panels in vehicles to power their electric battery while retaining the slim figure offers disruptive innovation opportunities for the transportation industry.
2. Green Transportation - The demand for eco-friendly modes of transportation indicates disruptive innovation opportunities for the transportation industry to develop and market bikes, E-bikes, electric cars, or any other vehicle that can use renewable energy sources.
3. Renewable Energy in Vehicles - The growing need for reducing carbon footprint in transportation opens up disruptive innovation opportunities for the automotive industry to invest in and implement renewable energy sources like solar, wind power, or hybrid engines across all vehicle types.
1. Transportation - The transportation industry can invest in eco-friendly modes of transportation, such as bikes and E-Bikes that can use renewable energy sources to meet consumer demand.
2. Automotive - The automotive industry can invest in improving existing renewable energy sources technologies and can implement them on various vehicles to reduce carbon footprints and meet regulatory requirements.
3. Renewable Energy - The renewable energy industry can expand its reach by investing in more advanced solar panel technology and making them more convenient and affordable to use, attracting a wider range of clients from different industries.