Innocent Drinks recently launched a customized social media campaign called #HandmadeTweets, which trades in a keyboard for a pen and paper for sharing messages with the Internet.
Rather than sending out a series of typed tweets, Innocent Drinks remarked: "For today, everything we do will be handwritten and drawn. Any requests?" Naturally, Innocent Drinks' highly engaged audience was quick to take up the chance to get their ideas put to paper, including wacky concepts like a wizard concocting smoothies in a cauldron to combating hot cross buns and mince pies.
To see all of the zany creations imagined up in the minds of consumers and handmade by Innocent Drinks, they are all cataloged in the #HandmadeTweets hashtag.
Innocent Drinks' Customized Social Media Campaign is "Handmade"
1. Customized Social Media Campaigns - Incorporate personalized and handcrafted content in social media campaigns to engage audiences.
2. Interactive Audience Participation - Encourage audience involvement by allowing them to submit ideas and requests for content creation.
3. Authentic and Unique Branding - Differentiate your brand by using handwritten and hand-drawn content to showcase creativity and authenticity.
1. Food and Beverage - Food and beverage companies can leverage customized social media campaigns to generate buzz and customer engagement.
2. Marketing and Advertising - Marketing agencies can offer personalized social media campaigns as a service for clients looking to enhance their online presence.
3. Art and Design - Artists and designers can create custom content for brands to showcase their creativity and craftsmanship.