Atipico is an Italian design collaborative including artists Barbara Busatta, Dario Buzzini, Robin Bigio, Martin Maler and Olivero Zanon. Atipico's new kitchen set, titled the Crudo Collection, shows beauty in the use of raw materials.
'Crudo' means raw in Italian. The materials used in the Crudo Collection are masterfully crafted by the artists. Atipico has set a standard for bringing together the best and brightest to create brilliant collaborative work.
Implications - With this kind of Italian designed tableware, you can rest assured that each of these amazing pieces are worthy of an investment or two. The Crudo collection by the Atipico collaborative would make for a great wedding gift!
Crudo Collection by Atipico Italian Design Shows Beauty in Raw Materials
1. Raw Materials in Design - The Crudo Collection showcases the beauty and appeal of using raw materials in design, opening up opportunities for other designers to explore this aesthetic.
2. Italian Design Collaboratives - Atipico's collaboration model demonstrates the potential for Italian designers to come together and create innovative products, inspiring other design groups to follow suit.
3. Masterful Craftsmanship - The attention to detail and craftsmanship displayed in the Crudo Collection highlights the demand for high-quality, handcrafted products, presenting an opportunity for artisans and craftsmen to showcase their skills.
1. Kitchenware - The Crudo Collection paves the way for the kitchenware industry to experiment with raw materials and create unique, visually striking products for consumers.
2. Home Decor - The use of raw materials in the Crudo Collection opens up possibilities for the home decor industry to incorporate natural elements and create organic, rustic designs that appeal to a wide range of customers.
3. Giftware - The Crudo Collection sets a new standard for giftware, encouraging the industry to focus on elegant, well-crafted pieces made from raw materials that are perfect for special occasions and weddings.