This prom season, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen is selling croissant corsages as the perfect way to complete one's special occasion outfit.
Due to the fact that the word "corsage" is commonly misspelled over text message, it is commonly autocorrected to "croissant." This has led to many exchanges between high schoolers joking about getting their date a croissant corsage. While this has become a phenomenon on its own, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen is making it incredibly easy for students to get their hands on a real, party-ready croissant corsage.
For the creation of these memorable edible corsages, Cheddar’s Scratch Kitchen teamed up with Petals and Stems, a local florist, to beautifully present its Honey Butter Croissant with baby's breath and small roses in the color of one's choosing.
Restaurant Chain Cheddar's is Selling Edible Prom Accessories
1. Edible Accessories - The trend of creating edible accessories like the novelty croissant corsages can be tapped into by restaurants and food companies to add novelty to their product lines or menus.
2. Collaboration with Florists - Collaboration with local florists to create unique food and floral combinations is a trend that can be explored by both food and floral industries, offering new and exciting options for consumers.
3. Humorous Spelling Errors - Humorous spelling errors like the croissant-corsage mix-up can be used by marketers to create quirky marketing campaigns that appeal to younger generations.
1. Restaurant Industry - The restaurant industry can capitalize on the trend of edible accessories to create unique experiences for customers, like Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen did with their croissant corsages.
2. Floral Industry - The floral industry can benefit from collaborating with food businesses to create unique floral and food combinations, like the croissant corsages created by Petals and Stems and Cheddar's Scratch Kitchen
3. Marketing Industry - The marketing industry can use humorous spelling errors as a way to connect with younger generations and create campaigns that are both quirky and memorable.