Document Magazine’s Fall/Winter 2013 issue contains quite an eccentric editorial that juxtaposes crazy hairstyles for men with the Louis Vuitton menswear collection for Autumn/Winter 2013.
The ‘Vuitton Party Boys’ spread takes the impeccable fashion direction of James Valeri and combines it with hairstyling by Jimmy Paul. The result is an eccentric mix of unique hairstyles for men plus cozy gear for the cooler months of the year. Somehow, the mix of over-the-top hairstyling and beautiful Vuitton garments work harmoniously well together.
Some of the crazy hairstyles in this Document Magazine feature include crimped straw-like hair that is messily piled atop the head of the model, a head piled with tons and tons of braids and a feminine style that is reminiscent of a 1960s flip.
This Shoot Puts Crazy Hairstyles for Men with Louis Vuitton Fashion
1. Eccentric Hairstyles - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Creating new and unconventional hair styling products and tools to achieve eccentric hairstyles.
2. Fashion Editorial - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Developing innovative ways to showcase fashion collections through avant-garde and concept-driven editorials.
3. Gender-blurring Fashion - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Designing gender-neutral fashion pieces that challenge traditional style boundaries.
1. Beauty and Cosmetics - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Introducing unconventional hairstyles and promoting new hair care products and treatments.
2. Fashion and Apparel - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Collaborating with hairstylists to create unique fashion editorials that push the boundaries of style and aesthetics.
3. Creative Photography - Disruptive innovation opportunity: Experimenting with unconventional hairstyling and fashion photography techniques to create visually striking and memorable images.