Barbecue season is nearly upon those living in the Northern Hemisphere and with that comes a sweet and savory staple that has been cleverly reinterpreted with the Corn on the Cob Cupcakes recipe. A creative twist on the delicious summer treat, these deceptive desserts are made to look like carefully cut cooked corn. But in place of the kernels, these confections are covered in yellow, cream and white jellybeans.
Created by Brandi Milloy of Yum Sugar, the Corn on the Cob Cupcakes are made using a browned cupcake mix, browned butter frosting and the crucial decorations, which include a Starburst candy that stands in for a slab of butter. Cute and delicious, these cupcakes would be the perfect dish to make for a potluck this summer.
Corn on the Cob Cupcakes are Covered in Jellybeans
1. Creative Dessert Reinterpretation - Opportunity to innovate and create unique and visually appealing dessert concepts using unconventional ingredients and presentation.
2. Deceptive Desserts - Potential to create desserts that mimic other foods or objects, adding an element of surprise and novelty to the dining experience.
3. Visual Presentation in Desserts - Opportunity to explore new ways of visually presenting desserts, focusing on aesthetics and creating Instagram-worthy treats.
1. Food and Beverage - Restaurants, bakeries, and catering businesses can capitalize on the trend by creating and marketing inventive desserts for their menus or events.
2. Event Planning - Event planners and organizers can incorporate these deceptive desserts into their themes, offering a unique and memorable treat for attendees.
3. Social Media and Influencer Marketing - Social media platforms and influencers can leverage the trend by showcasing and promoting visually stunning desserts, generating engagement and driving traffic to food-related content.