Have you ever seen a Cookie Monster shirt that features the popular blue muppet decked out as a French artist? Well now you can say you've seen it all with the Le Cookie Monsieur T-shirt by Neatorama artist SarahBevan11.
This T-shirt graphic features the popular googly eyed monster from Sesame Street redone in a Parisian style. The Cookie Monster is now known officially as the Cookie Monsieur with a French red beret, stripy blue and white shirt and a curly black mustache. While this Cookie Monsieur looks like an artist, he is still a cookie monster at heart with a hand full of three delicious chocolate chip cookies. His iconic Cookie Monster song has also been changed to "Nom nom nom s'il vous plait" in keeping with the French theme.
This Cookie Monster Shirt Features a French Version of the Muppet
1. French-themed Character Merchandise - Opportunity to create and sell merchandise featuring popular characters with a French twist.
2. Cultural Mashup Apparel - Collaboration potential for creating unique apparel by combining elements of different cultures.
3. Reimagined Brand Icons - Opportunity to refresh and modernize established brand icons in a new and unexpected way.
1. Apparel and Fashion - Fashion brands can explore collaborations and merchandise featuring cultural mashup designs.
2. Entertainment and Media - Opportunity to reimagine and update beloved brand characters for new marketing and merchandising opportunities.
3. Gifts and Souvenirs - Potential for creating unique and culturally-themed gifts and souvenirs to cater to tourists and collectors.