Developed by Canada-based company Honomobo, the 'Modpool' is a shipping container pool that's capable of being installed and can be utilized as a domestic pool option for consumers.
The 'Modpool' can be used as a dual pool and hot tub, if desired, and is capable of being installed above-ground, partially buried or completely buried. This makes it possible for those with different needs to be able to install a pool without having to perform major landscaping changes. Additionally, the 'Modpool' can be brought with the home owners to their next home when they move to ensure they always have access to a pool.
The 'Modpool' shipping container pool is actually upcycled from a shipping container, which makes it a eco-friendlier choice to purchase.
The 'Modpool' Shipping Container Pools are Capable of Being Moved
1. Shipping Container Pools - The 'Modpool' shows how old shipping containers can be repurposed into a new product category such as luxury residential pools
2. Modular Pools - The 'Modpool' highlights the potential of a modular design approach for a diverse range of pool applications including residential and commercial use
3. Mobile Pools - The 'Modpool' demonstrates how mobile pools can provide an innovative way to address the needs and preferences of the pool customers in the modern era
1. Shipping Industry - The shipping industry can branch out into new markets by repurposing old containers for pool designs and other creative housing and construction applications
2. Real Estate Industry - The real estate industry can explore modular pool designs as a new amenity offering for luxury residential and gated communities that provides a sense of exclusivity and luxury
3. Hospitality Industry - The hospitality industry can leverage mobile pool technologies to provide pool services as part of crowdsourcing initiatives that align with a range of outdoor event settings such as festivals, intimate concerts, etc.