Korean haircare brand Mise-En-Scène collaborated with K-pop group Blackpink on a colorful hair dye release of its Perfect Serum. As part of the campaign, each member of the musical group can be seen representing Perfect Serum shades like Choco and Rose, as well as the Hello Bubble foam hair dye in Khaki and Vanilla.
K-beauty is a growing share of the overall skincare market, with many North American brands and retailers making the most of collaborations and creative products made with advanced ingredients and formulas. Products that are co-branded with influencers and Korean pop groups are also becoming a popular choice among brands, as their connection with fans has the potential to help new releases spread internationally.
Mise-En-Scène and K-Pop Group Blackpink Collaborated on a Colorful Hair Dye
1. K-beauty Collaborations - Brands are partnering with K-pop groups and influencers to co-create innovative beauty products, leveraging their fanbase to achieve international reach.
2. Advanced Ingredients and Formulas - K-beauty brands are using advanced ingredients and formulas in their skincare products, offering innovative solutions for consumers seeking effective and unique skincare experiences.
3. Colorful Hair Dye Releases - Haircare brands are collaborating with musicians and influencers to create vibrant and eye-catching hair dye releases, appealing to consumers seeking bold and trendy hair transformations.
1. Skincare - The skincare industry can explore partnerships with K-pop groups and influencers to develop novel products with unique ingredients and formulas that cater to the growing K-Beauty trend.
2. Beauty - Beauty brands can tap into the popularity of K-pop groups and influencers to create co-branded products and expand their reach to a global audience of dedicated fans.
3. Haircare - Haircare brands can harness the influence of musicians and influencers to collaborate on colorful hair dye releases, capturing the attention of consumers looking for vibrant and trendy hair transformations.