The newly launched Coleman 360° Sound and Light lantern boasts the ability to enhance one's campsite as more than just a source of light. The multipurpose lantern appeals to the modern camper with its rechargeable lithium-ion battery, built-in USB charging port and Bluetooth speaker, which makes it possible for songs to be wirelessly streamed via a mobile device.
The light- and sound-emitting camping lantern boasts the ability to play music for up to 20 hours, promising to simplify one's packing list when it comes to enjoying time spent outdoors.
While the integration of sound is a major feature of this new Coleman lantern, its ability to illuminate a site should not be overlooked—the Coleman 360° Sound and Light lantern can cast light as far as 24 feet at 400 lumens.
The Coleman 360° Sound and Light is a Hybrid Lantern and Speaker
1. Multipurpose Camping Gear - The integration of features like lighting and sound in camping gear presents opportunities for disruptive innovation in the outdoor industry.
2. Bluetooth-enabled Devices - The use of Bluetooth technology in camping gear allows for wireless streaming and opens up possibilities for innovation in the audio industry.
3. Rechargeable Battery Technology - The inclusion of rechargeable lithium-ion batteries in camping lanterns creates opportunities for disruptive innovation in the energy storage industry.
1. Outdoor - The outdoor industry can leverage the trend of multipurpose camping gear to develop innovative products that enhance the camping experience.
2. Audio - The audio industry can explore the potential of Bluetooth-enabled devices in camping gear to create new audio products tailored for outdoor enthusiasts.
3. Energy Storage - The energy storage industry can capitalize on the trend of rechargeable battery technology in camping lanterns to develop more efficient and sustainable energy storage solutions.