The Coleman OneSource Lantern is a robust piece of gear for off-road explorers that will help them to maintain visibility and connectivity at all times when away from electricity access. The lantern is packed with a 4,800mAh lithium-ion battery within that will deliver hours of use on either high or low, which can also be used with other OneSource gear options. The internal battery can also be utilized for powering up smartphones or other small devices when tradition charging capabilities are not available.
The Coleman OneSource Lantern features an IPX4 rating for water resistance, features a soft-grip handle for comfortable use and is capable of delivering up to 1,000 lumens of brightness to make it suitable for a range of needs.
The Coleman OneSource Lantern Has a 4,800mAh Lithium-Ion Battery
1. Off-road Lantern Technology - Coleman OneSource Lantern provides a model for developing robust, portable, and rechargeable lanterns.
2. Portable Power Banks - Integrated batteries in lanterns can also charge other devices, opening up potential markets for portable chargers.
3. Water-resistant Devices - Water resistance in electronic devices is an increasingly popular and valuable feature.
1. Outdoor Gear - Outdoor gear companies can develop more portable and water-resistant lanterns that double as power banks.
2. Consumer Electronics - The market for portable personal electronics with rechargeable batteries is growing, and power bank lanterns can fit that market.
3. Emergency Preparedness - Lanterns that double as power banks and are water-resistant are useful for emergency preparations.