In order to give consumers more environmentally friendly alternatives to disposable coffee cups, Starbucks unveiled a series of Millennial pink coffee tumblers.
Four different cups are a part of the release, none of which retail for more than $20 USD, making them an affordable Christmas gift for loved ones, or a great investment for oneself, to prevent more paper cups from going into landfills. The exteriors of the cups range from a matte rosy pink, to a metallic rose gold that almost looks like a deep bronze. All of them feature the brand's iconic logo on the front in either green and white, or as a more subtle imprint.
As HYPEBAE states, the brand has closed down it's online stores, so consumers interested in picking up one of the cups will have to locate them in-stores.
Starbucks' New Reusable Cups are Great Christmas Gifts
1. Reusable Coffee Cups - The trend of reusable coffee cups presents opportunities for businesses to offer sustainable and stylish alternatives to disposable cups.
2. Millennial Pink - The Millennial pink trend provides an opportunity for industries to capitalize on the popularity of this color in their products, attracting millennial consumers.
3. Environmentally Friendly Gifts - The demand for environmentally friendly gifts creates a market opportunity for businesses to offer eco-conscious presents such as reusable coffee tumblers.
1. Food and Beverage - The food and beverage industry can leverage the trend of reusable coffee cups by offering their own branded cups to encourage sustainability among consumers.
2. Retail - The retail industry can benefit from the Millennial pink trend by incorporating this color into their product offerings, attracting millennial shoppers.
3. Gift and Lifestyle - The gift and lifestyle industry can tap into the demand for environmentally friendly gifts by providing a range of sustainable and trendy options such as the Millennial pink coffee tumblers.