Invo recently unveiled its newest range of coconut water drinks called 'Coco Collisions,' which feature vibrant blends of fruits and vegetables.
The coconut water drinks from Invo are amplified with natural ingredients to serve specific functions, such as the Vitamin C-rich Coco C-Boost, Coco Greens with kale, spinach and cucumber, as well as the detoxifying Coco Reset. Several of these beverages are also rich sources of probiotics. As well as being immensely hydrating thanks to the base of coconut water, these drinks promote all-around wellness, vibrance and vitality.
The popularity of coconut water as an all-natural hydrating beverage has created a million-dollar industry. As such, many new coconut water products, particularly unique fusions, are being introduced to consumers as flavorful smoothies, coffee and juice hybrids.
Invo's Coconut Water Drinks are Blended with Fruits and Veggies
1. Functional Beverages - Creating new functional beverages made with coconut water and blended fruits and vegetables for specific health benefits.
2. Probiotic Drinks - Developing drinks made with coconut water with added probiotics for digestive health benefits.
3. Hybrid Drinks - Combining coconut water with other beverages like coffee and juice to create unique and flavorful drinks.
1. Beverage Industry - The beverage industry can create new products by using coconut water as a base and blending it with other ingredients for added health benefits.
2. Functional Beverage Industry - The functional beverage industry can expand their product line to include coconut water drinks with added health benefits and functionality.
3. Natural Food Industry - The natural food industry can explore new opportunities by incorporating coconut water and blended fruits and vegetables into their product line.