The Angostura Cocoa Bitters are one of the latest creations from the cocktail bitters brand that will provide mixologists with a new way to create premium drinks. The bitters are achieved with Trinitario cocoa from Trinidad and Tobago, and is formulated to be ideal for use in sweet and savory recipes. The includes pairing well with whisky, sweet vermouth, cognac, rum and tequila as well as in the classic espresso martini recipe.
Master Blender Carol Homer-Caesar spoke on the new Angostura Cocoa Bitters saying, "We believe our locally cultivated Trinitario cocoa delivers a far superior flavor profile to other geographic regions. Our hope is that our new, expertly crafted, cocoa bitters inspires people to create their own signature cocktail and food recipes to savor and enjoy with family and friends.”
The Angostura Cocoa Bitters are Expertly Crafted
1. Premium Cocktail Ingredients - The introduction of cocoa bitters provides an opportunity for mixologists to elevate their cocktail game with unique and high-quality ingredients.
2. Sweet-savory Fusion - The trend of combining sweet and savory flavors in recipes can be enhanced with the use of cocoa bitters, allowing chefs to create innovative dishes that tantalize the taste buds.
3. Signature Beverage Experiences - With the addition of cocoa bitters, bartenders can create distinctive and personalized cocktail recipes, offering customers a one-of-a-kind drinking experience.
1. Beverage - The beverage industry can capitalize on the demand for premium cocktail ingredients, such as cocoa bitters, by incorporating them into both alcoholic and non-alcoholic drink offerings.
2. Food - The food industry can explore the use of cocoa bitters to add a unique twist to sweet and savory dishes, creating new and exciting flavor profiles that cater to adventurous consumers.
3. Hospitality - The hospitality industry can leverage cocoa bitters to enhance the overall guest experience by offering signature cocktails and food recipes that incorporate these innovative ingredients.