If you loved eating Coca Cola slushies when you were younger, this neat science trick turns a bottle of liquid Coca Cola instantly into a slushy. A fun trick to show your friends, this DIY Coca Cola slushy recipe will help you make delicious icy treats all summer long.
To create this instantaneous DIY pop slushy, take a standard bottle of pop and shake it up as much as you can to build the most amount of carbon pressure possible. Then, put the bottle in the freezer for three hours. The pop won't freeze because of the high amount of pressure in the bottle, and will go below the point of freezing without turning into liquid. Once the bottle is taken out of the freezer and the cap opened, the pressure is released and the pop liquid automatically turns into a solid, frozen consistency in under three seconds.
This Science Trick Turns a Bottle of Cola into a Coca Cola Slushy
1. Instantaneous DIY Treats - Exploring instant DIY treats that could revolutionize the food industry.
2. DIY Food Science - Developing new DIY food science innovations for everyday use.
3. Pressure-based Frozen Treats - Creating new pressure-based methods for making frozen treats at home.
1. Beverage Industry - Developing new beverage product offerings around DIY frozen slushies.
2. Home Appliance Industry - Creating convenient home appliances for making DIY frozen treats.
3. DIY Kits and Crafts Industry - Offering DIY slushy kits and tutorial services for kids and adults.