This series of Coca-Cola billboards installed by Toronto ad agency MacLaren McCann depict huge bottles of Coke with drinking straws. The displays are designed to let customers know that Coke can satisfy even the largest thirst.
The thirst-quenching Coca-Cola billboards are mounted on the walls of buildings. In one case, the multiple straws from a Coke bottle image are seen leading into nearby apartment windows. (I wonder if rent includes free refills.) Another outdoor display includes a ladder positioned to give access to a giant drinking straw. Giant drinking straws can also be seen leading to images of models in some of the ads.
These Coca-cola Billboards Will Give You an Epic Thirst for More
1. Interactive Billboards - The use of interactive billboards that engage customers and create a memorable experience.
2. Experiential Advertising - Advertising campaigns that go beyond traditional methods to create immersive brand experiences.
3. Integrating Real-life Elements - Incorporating real-life objects or situations into advertising to capture attention and generate interest.
1. Outdoor Advertising - The outdoor advertising industry can leverage interactive billboards to capture attention and create innovative brand experiences.
2. Beverage Industry - Beverage companies can explore experiential advertising campaigns to create a deeper connection with consumers.
3. Creative Ad Agencies - Ad agencies can embrace the trend of integrating real-life elements into advertising to develop disruptive and attention-grabbing campaigns.