In addition to attracting attention to its product, this Heineken billboard feeds into the Heineken Green Energy program and uses solar energy to cool beer.
In preparation for a large music and entertainment festival that takes place in Rio de Janeiro, Heineken set up solar panels on a billboard connected to the famous Brewteco bar. The Heineken billboard simply states "This billboard is cooling your Heineken. Cheers."
Heineken uses 100% renewable energy across its production process and it is aiming at taking renewable energy to 50% of partner bars and restaurants in 19 Brazilian capitals by 2030. The billboard in Brazil takes advantage of the heightened action that Rio de Janeiro will see during the large festival, creating connection and sparking conversation with its audience in a new way.
This Heineken Billboard Chills Beer with Solar Energy
1. Solar-powered Billboards - Opportunity for companies to harness solar energy for advertising while promoting environmentally conscious initiatives.
2. Sustainable Branding - Opportunity for companies to showcase their commitment to renewable energy and sustainability through innovative branding initiatives.
3. Green Energy Partnerships - Opportunity for companies to collaborate with bars and restaurants to promote renewable energy consumption in the food and beverage industry.
1. Advertising - Innovative applications of renewable energy in advertising can create new business opportunities for ad agencies.
2. Food and Beverage - Partnerships promoting renewable energy in the food and beverage industry can increase environmental consciousness and consumer loyalty.
3. Sustainability Consulting - Increasing demand for renewable energy initiatives offers opportunities for sustainability consulting firms to advise and assist companies in promoting environmentally conscious practices.