The Facebook Bot makes it possible for consumers to engage in natural conversations on Messenger and CNN news is one of many outlets that's making the most of the features available in order to share the news in an ultra-convenient way.
With the bot, users are able to subscribe in order to receive important daily news updates, search stories with keywords and best of all, get a summary of an article if time is limited. Unlike many one-way news outlets, this interactive one makes learning about new developments in the world feel as natural as chatting with a friend.
Since Facebook launched bots for Messenger, this feature has been used to help consumers do everything from order fast food to book airline tickets and get financial advice, all thanks to artificial intelligence.
The CNN News Facebook Bot Summarizes Stories for Readers
1. AI-driven News Bots - Businesses can leverage AI-driven news bots to deliver personalized and interactive news updates for better customer engagement.
2. Conversational Interfaces - Conversational interfaces like the Facebook Bot for news with natural language processing can disrupt the way media companies deliver news and information to consumers.
3. Automated Content Summarization - Automated content summarization features in news bots can be a game-changer for readers with time constraints by providing quick and easy-to-digest news blurbs.
1. Media and News - Media and News outlets can leverage AI-driven news bots to deliver the latest news and current events in an interactive and personalized way to consumers.
2. Customer Service - Companies in customer service industries can deploy conversational interfaces with natural language processing like the Facebook Bot to deliver better customer service experiences.
3. Education and E-learning - Using automated content summarization features in education and e-learning industries can enable students and educators to quickly access relevant information without wasting time on skimming through lengthy articles.