The 'CloudRain' system has been created by Henry Bröker as a new solution for homeowners that will enable them to make their living space more efficient and eco-friendly with minimal additional effort. The device works by being hooked up to your existing irrigation system and connecting it to local weather data to offer watering only when there isn't rain in the forecast. This eliminates overwatering and also ensures that you don't need to worry about watering your garden when you're out of town or going about your busy schedule.
The 'CloudRain' system is a niche new product for the Internet of Things market that speaks to the need for more solutions that offer new ways to maintain better control over resource consumption and home care.
'CloudRain' Uses Local Weather Data to Ensure Optimal Watering
1. Autonomous Irrigation Solutions - There is an opportunity for IoT companies to innovate autonomous irrigation solutions like CloudRain that use local weather data to avoid overwatering and make home care more efficient and eco-friendly.
2. Hyper-local Weather Data - Developing hyper-local weather data analytics tools presents an opportunity for companies to create more efficient irrigation and agricultural systems by using real-time weather information.
3. Home Automation - Home automation companies can expand their services by creating systems that automatically attend to needs such as irrigation and add convenience to homeowners’ lives.
1. Internet of Things (iot) - The IoT industry can develop solutions like CloudRain to cater to the growing need for sustainable home care options and resource conservation.
2. Agriculture - In agriculture, there is an opportunity to create more sustainable and efficient irrigation systems using local weather data analytics, similar to those used in CloudRain.
3. Home Improvement - Home improvement companies can provide more eco-friendly and efficient solutions like CloudRain for homeowners looking for simple ways to reduce their resource consumption and save money.