Elecrow is bringing a smart plant watering device to homes worldwide. The GrowCube can nourish plants automatically based on the intervals you set. The device is equipped with four soil moisture sensors and water outlets.
GrowCube has three watering modes. The smart watering mode will release water to the plant based on real-time monitoring of soil and its moisture data. Auto watering mode allows the user to set the intervals for watering time and cycle dates. The manual watering mode is fully human-controlled.
GrowCube's app will record the changes in soil and humidity. The company hopes that people stop ignoring the plants right in front of them as plant-rich environments create healthy, advantageous environments.
Those interested can find the device on Elecrow's website.
Image Credit: Elecrow
Growcube Can Nourish Plants Automatically Based on the Intervals Set
1. Smart Plant Watering Devices - Smart plant watering devices like Growcube are disrupting the home gardening industry by automatically nourishing plants and monitoring soil moisture levels.
2. Real-time Soil and Moisture Monitoring - Real-time soil and moisture monitoring offered by Growcube's app is disrupting the agriculture industry by providing precision and efficiency in plant care.
3. Home Gardening Automation - Home gardening automation with devices like Growcube is disrupting the consumer electronics industry by combining technology with nature for a healthier living space.
1. Home Gardening - The home gardening industry can harness smart plant watering devices to create innovative, automated gardening solutions for consumers.
2. Agriculture - Agricultural companies can adopt real-time soil and moisture monitoring technology to improve crop yields and decrease resource waste.
3. Consumer Electronics - The consumer electronics industry can capitalize on the trend of home gardening automation to create innovative and environmentally friendly products for consumers.