The Paris-based company 'MNTNT' has developed a clever wall clock that helps you sharpen your math skills. The 'Albert Clock' is a digital device that forces you to solve mathematical equations in order to tell what time it is.
Rather than simply displaying the time, the Albert Clock will digitally display a math equation. You will then have to solve the problem in order to figure out the current time. The clever wall clock is equipped with four different levels of difficulty, meaning you can make the equations more difficult if you want to further test your skills. While not everyone will be enthused about solving daily equations, the clock does mange to put an innovative twist on a classic device.
MNTNT is currently running a Kickstarter campaign to bring the project to life and help consumers improve their math skills.
This Clever Wall Clock Helps Users Improve Their Math Skills
1. Gamification of Learning - Developing digital devices that make learning and education more engaging through the integration of gaming elements.
2. Mathematical Problem Solving - Using technology to create new devices which encourage people to practice their math skills and develop their problem solving abilities.
3. Interactive Home Decor - Creating unique and interactive home decor items that serve a practical purpose while also adding an element of fun to your daily routine.
1. Education - Designing educational technologies and resources that are engaging and offer new ways to learn and practice skills.
2. Consumer Electronics - Developing interactive devices that serve a practical purpose, while also offering a unique and engaging user experience.
3. Home Decor - Combining technology and design to create home decor items that are both functional and entertaining.