Dubbed the 'mom-osa,' Diethood's citrus mimosa pitcher is a healthy alternative to the classic brunch cocktail. The fruity beverage is made from a blend of prosecco or sparkling wine, chilled orange juice -- the blog recommends a freshly squeezed option with 50 percent less sugar than the traditional blend -- and a splash of sugar-free cranberry juice. The quick and easy recipe is blended in a large pitcher and infused with fresh lime, lemon and orange slices, making it a citrus mimosa mix that is similar to a traditional summer sangria.
This healthy cocktail lets one indulge while on a diet and features half the sugar of the traditional brunch beverage. The option is perfect for summer barbecues and can be enjoyed poolside on a sunny day.
Diethood Finds a Healthier Way to Indulge With a Citrus Mimosa Punch
1. Healthy Brunch Cocktails - Creating low-sugar alternatives to classic brunch cocktails offers an opportunity for innovative, diet-friendly beverages.
2. Citrus Mimosas - Exploring different citrus flavors and combinations allows for unique twists on the traditional mimosa recipe.
3. Pitcher Cocktails - Developing pitcher versions of popular cocktails caters to group settings and provides convenience for entertaining.
1. Alcoholic Beverage - The alcoholic beverage industry could benefit from creating healthier versions of traditional cocktails to appeal to health-conscious consumers.
2. Food and Recipe - The food and recipe industry can offer low-sugar recipe alternatives for cocktails and promote healthy eating habits.
3. Hospitality and Event Planning - The hospitality and event planning industry can incorporate pitcher cocktails into their service offerings for group gatherings and events.