It seems that Dairy Queen has eschewed pumpkin spice in favor of cinnamon with its latest fall offering, the new Cinnamon Roll Milkshake. Though not a warm drink, this new shake is the perfect way to ride out warm autumn days and ease into fall.
Dairy Queen's new Cinnamon Roll Milkshake is a seasonal shake that's designed to taste just like a warm and fluffy cinnamon bun. The new drink starts with vanilla soft serve and milk, which is then blended with plenty of cinnamon. In other words, you can enjoy the taste of a sweet pastry without ever firing up the oven.
Of course, for those not ready to jump off the pumpkin spice train just yet, Dairy Queen's is also bringing back its fan-favorite Pumpkin Pie Blizzard.
Image Credit: Dairy Queen.
Dairy Queen's New Cinnamon Roll Milkshake is Here for Fall
1. Cinnamon Flavored Treats - Opportunity for companies to explore new and unique cinnamon-based sweet treats for the fall season that can compete with Dairy Queen's Cinnamon Roll Milkshake.
2. Seasonal Drinks - Opportunity for companies to create their own seasonal drink offerings during the fall as consumers look to try new and unique flavors.
3. Emulating Pastry Flavors - Opportunity for companies to explore ways to incorporate pastry flavors into their drinks and other products similar to how Dairy Queen incorporated the taste of a cinnamon bun into their shake.
1. Fast Food - Opportunity for fast food chains to create unique seasonal menu offerings to attract customers during the fall season.
2. Beverage - Opportunity for beverage companies to explore new and unique flavors to offer during the fall season.
3. Dessert - Opportunity for dessert manufacturers to create new and innovative seasonal products that incorporate fall flavors.